Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last meeting in Huacas Spanish Congregation

Here are pictures of my last meeting in the Huacas Spanish congregation.


This is Brother Julio Sales. He was a very nice brother, I got to work with him in service one day, and he gave a great and very emotional talk that everyone enjoyed in my time in the Huacas congregation.

Here are two sisters that were very friendly to me giving there part.

A picture of everyone singing the song.

This is brother Luis Espinoza, he is from Nicaragua. A very friendly and kind brother that I enjoyed talking with.

Here are two sisters, the one on the left sister Lopez, and the one on the Right is sister Yasuda, she is a half portuguese half japanese sister.

This is my good friend Chris, he is from Kentucky. He served at bethel. He is very open, says it how it is, and is a great speaker.

Here is another elder in the hall, his name is brother Roy Duarte. Very friendly brother as well.

This is a Colombian friend of mine, his name is Diego Ortiz. He likes computer stuff a lot.

Here is my friend Don, he set me up with some tours my last week and taught me how to surf. He has his own company in Costa Rica if anyone is looking to go, getlostincostarica.com

Here is a picture of me and Chris.


No comments:

Post a Comment