Monday, May 23, 2011

A day in Quepos and at the Beach

We went to visit the cost line in the City of Quepos, and you can tell from the pictures, its very beautiful!

Here are my two friends, Daniel and Austin who are about to jump off that rock

Finally I put a picture of my self on the site, so yes this is proof I am in Costa Rica haha!

Here is my friend Austin to the right and Daniel to the left about ready to jump off the rock.

Here is a scenic shot of the bay in Quepos, its very beautiful I thought!
Here is another shot of the shoreline in Qupos, not very good for swimming since there is no sand.

Finally we went to the tourist beach area, called Manuel Antonio. Its a super nice beach, and lost of foreigners there. The ways are really fun to play around in.

Here is another shot of the beach in Manuel Antonio.

No comments:

Post a Comment