Monday, May 30, 2011

City of Quepos and Kingdom Hall

On Monday, I went to the city of Quepos by bus with my friend to get my hair cut, buy some groceries and take out money at the bank. Quepos is the nearest city to me, as the place I live in is like a small village you could say.

Here is a picture of the town of Quepos. Quepos population is about 14,000 people, so very small.

This is a picture of the Kingdom Hall in Quepos. I do not go to this one. There are 3 Spanish congregations in Quepos and 1 English congregation due to a lot of foreigners that come and live in Quepos area.

Here is another picture of the Kingdom Hall.

2 comments:

  1. Good Evening Mitch, do you have the address to the kingdom hall in Quepos? I need to go there...I live in Uvita about 45 minutes away, give or take and am trying to find a group/or a kh for my meetings. Please email me at screws96113@troy.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- glad I found this blog. I am coming from hawaii next week. My son is getting married there, and we are just a little nervous. I hope we can come to the meetings. I would love to give a talk here, but I think after giving my sons wedding talk( I think at the beach- if weather is good) I will be just wanting to relax!, Anyways my blog is at carbonpictures.blog.com -its called the field service journal.
    Greg

    ReplyDelete