Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MISC Huacas Pics

Here are some miscellaneous pictures I have taken in my time staying here in Juacas.

This brother named Miguel Diaz, stayed the night at my house. He was the visiting speaker the following day. He is from Spain, and has been serving in Costa Rica for quite some time. He gave a talk here in the picture at my kingdom hall about Noe and the flood.

This is a random picture I took of this Iguana hiding inside the roof of the apartments I am staying at. There are Iguana's all over this country, on the lose.

Here are some beef Nacho's I made. They came out pretty good. This country and every latin American country has never heard of pinto beans apparently, no one here has ever heard of them, let alone do they have them, so I had to make my nachos with black beans. The can is a beer of Pilsen, its a Costa Rican beer, kind of light, so far its my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment